1. I walked into the living room and found him sitting in front of the television, with a bowl of frosted flakes watching the Smurfs.
2. When he could have been sleeping late on Sunday morning, he took me to the English bookstore in Banon and bought the new Dan Brown book for me.
3. He asked me to spot him while he was lifting weights (a ridiculously bad idea that went terribly wrong but I’m very flattered that he thinks I’m that strong).
4. Even though he got home from work late last night, he insisted on doing the dinner dishes, saying that I do too much, and sent me to the couch with a glass of wine. When I said thank you, he said. “It’s normal.”
5. He laughs when I do my Skippie dance
Je t’aime pour toujours bebe