Oh yes I know the Homemaker Man but if you don’t you should because he’s capital F unny, a fellow Beastie Boy lover, and in his own words; Mr. Mom with two very young kids, one wife, three cats, a large dumb dog and a pink house so old the original title was held by a tyrannosaurus. That’s right, Homemaker Man lives in a pink house which if it had purple shutters, would be my nine year old self’s dream house.
Well Homemaker Man has tagged me to answer a bunch of questions and Friday seems like a good day to answer them so that’s what I’m going to do.
1. Have you ever stolen anything in your life (don’t answer this if it’s a felony still under the stature of limitations. Disclaimed)? I refuse to answer on the grounds that this may incriminate me.
2. Can you read my mind? Maybe.
3. Coopon or Q-pon (there is a correct answer here)? Coupon. Although I swear when my Nana used to say it, it sounded like Q-pon, which is funny since she was from Massachusetts and Homemaker Man is from Massachusetts so maybe it’s a Mass accent thing. Like pahk the cah (for those unfamiliar with the accent, that is actually, park the car). Wicked.
4. Medium rare or vegetarian? Medium rare or en français, saignant
5. How many angels fit on the head of a pin? Infinity.
6. What’s the frequency, Kenneth? I don’t know, ask Dan Rather.
7. What does it have in it’s pockets? It doesn’t have pockets.
8. If you were ever sent to prison, and you couldn’t get your hands on a spoon or a toothbrush, out of what would you fashion your shiv? Everything can be used as a weapon if held correctly. True story.
9. If you could 100% ensure your children have one specific quality when they grow up, what would it be? That’s a tough one. I want to say ambition but what if they are ruthless about it, so maybe confidence, but what if that makes them cocky, so I’m going to go with honesty. If it’s good enough for Abe Lincoln, it’s good enough for me.
10. In order to save the world, you have to do seven minutes in heaven in a broom closet with either Vladimir Putin, Newt Gingrich, or the corpse of Elizabeth Taylor. Who do you choose? If it wasn’t the corpse of Liz, I’d flip a coin between her and Vlad but since it is, I’ll have to go with Vladimir. Sorry Newt, I’d rather let the world end.
11. What is your desert island ice cream brand and flavor? Häagen-Dazs dulce de leche.
Now I’m supposed to come up with my own questions to ask but to be honest, I don’t feel like it. So how about this… you answer this one question for me right now below in that space that’s called, comments. OK? OK.