Look what I got. Thanks to Shauna of Life Captured , I have been deemed Versatile. I’m always chuffed when I get one of these so thank you Shauna, from the bottom of my heart here in The LPV.
Now, I’m suppose to pass this award on to fifteen bloggers, but I’ve decided to divide that by three and go with five, because I’m quirky like that.
Abby @ J’Adore Ma Vie
Sharon @ La Vie en Rose
Mark @ Our Simple Lives
Meredith @ Talking Story in Provence
Amanda @ Travels with Persephone
And as always, I must share seven completely random facts about myself, but since seven can’t be divided by anything (except of course by one and seven but that’s not cool) I’m sticking with seven. Here we go…
1. France has just finished three weeks in a row of three day work weeks thanks to the faire le pont. I got to be honest with you, I’m kind of glad they’re over. The schedule change has been messing with my mojo big time (hence the reason that today is Sunday and the last post before this was Wednesday… so many barbecues… so little time).
2. My mother told me the other day that she might be coming for a visit in September. We’re all super duper excited about this, especially Fifty. Fifty likes having new people around to lick.
3. Here’s something completely random… I’m terrified of the ocean, and I don’t like sand. So I’m not really a beachy girl, although I love the idea of it. And I like restaurants and bars on the beach where I can see the sand and the water but I don’t have to actually partake in it (and I miss driving my jeep onto the beach in Port Aransas, Texas… those were the days).
4. I feel like my French has kind of halted and it’s time for me to go back to class (Professeur, I’m looking at you). And it definitely doesn’t help that I spend a bunch of time with Aidan, Kirsty, and Mrs. London because even though all that English is wonderful it’s totally detrimental to my French.
5. I’ve been watching The Cosby show lately. It brings me right back to my childhood… I can picture myself in my old living room in New York, laying on the carpet about a foot from the television, listening to my Dad rummage around the kitchen while he was cooking dinner. Total happy place. If you want to be happy with me, you should watch this:
6. The Husband has been jogging with me in the mornings. Since I tend to be a tad competitive, I like to hang back and draft behind while he and Fifty cut through all the wind, and then towards the end, I flip my booster switch on (yes, I have a booster switch) and sling right past them and ‘win’. This is my favorite new way to start the day. #winning
7. I’m moving.
Leave a Reply